March 2007
The clocks go forward tomorrow night, and we are almost at the end of the Spring term - where does time go?
I do hope it has been a good term. Hope all the registers have been returned, and the RARPA forms are all up to date. Do you have any problems or concerns with the RARPA forms? or are they working out o.k.? Do let me know.
Have you planned any exhibitions? I know of one class who are planning to exhibit in The Lounge in Bury St. Edmunds later this year. It does seem quite a popular place to hold a small informal exhibition. Good for those exhibiting, especially for the first time. I think it also provides an extra treat for those going for a coffee or lunch. There is a waiting list though, so if your class are interested it is worth checking it out and finding out details.
Let me know if there are any interesting exhibitions in the area to share with everyone.
I can't wait to see the Henry Moore major exhibition at Kew Gardens. This starts on September 15th and continues through to March 30th. Have a look at the website for more details www.rbgkew.org.uk/events/henrymoore

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home